why i can't view my google saved contacts?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I used my email to back up my contacts. I usually save my contacts to email, but recently I have not seen them appear on my android phone that is Samsung A20. what might have been the cause?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean by using your email to back up your contacts? Do you mean that when you entered your contacts into your Contacts app, you made sure to select your Google account as the account to save to? That's how you sync your contacts to your Google Contacts in the cloud. If you entered the contacts into your Phone Account or Samsung Account, then they don't sync to your Google account.

Go to contacts.google.com on your computer browser -- you don't see the contacts there? Also, on your phone, go to Settings>Accounts, select your Google account, then make sure Contacts sync is turned on there.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC