I used my email to back up my contacts. I usually save my contacts to email, but recently I have not seen them appear on my android phone that is Samsung A20. what might have been the cause?
    03-09-2020 03:04 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean by using your email to back up your contacts? Do you mean that when you entered your contacts into your Contacts app, you made sure to select your Google account as the account to save to? That's how you sync your contacts to your Google Contacts in the cloud. If you entered the contacts into your Phone Account or Samsung Account, then they don't sync to your Google account.

Go to contacts.google.com on your computer browser -- you don't see the contacts there? Also, on your phone, go to Settings>Accounts, select your Google account, then make sure Contacts sync is turned on there.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    03-09-2020 03:09 AM
    I used my email to back up my contacts. I usually save my contacts to email, but recently I have not seen them appear on my android phone that is Samsung A20. what might have been the cause?
    Look in your contact app settings , you might have them under Email contacts not Google
    03-09-2020 11:38 AM