Ok, so the question is not as simple as it sounds, so pls bear with me. I have a Pixel and this problem has happened before but i was able to get past it somehow(details follow). I connect to a corporate secured public network usually but all of a sudden I can't. The wifi connection on my phone says Connecting (after entering password) and Saved (this happens 3 times) and then it says Disabled.
    The problem is (I know because i solved it through a fluke earlier) that the "Connect to open Wi-Fi network" pop-up that should come on connecting to a new network is not coming. Even going to the IP address 192.168.1.128 or 192.168.1.1 is not helping that could take me to the manual authentication page. I've tried changing browsers, I've tried changing DHCP to Static etc. but nothing works. FInally had to come here to pick the intellibrains here! Pls help!
    03-11-2020 12:40 PM
    You can see first if it's a phone issue, by going into settings>type reset in top search bar and reset network. See if that helps .

'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    03-11-2020 12:50 PM
    1. Don't change any internet setup to a static IP unless you actually understand what you're doing and have control of the router. (Many routers won't accept static IPs within the DHCP range.)

2. If you can't connect to the router, you can't connect to any IP on the LAN (or any IP at all). The first connection has to be to the router.

3. As far as the captive login, if you connect to the router, open a web browser and go somewhere - anywhere. Here, aol.com (it's easy to type), anywhere. That should bring up the captive login page. Just connecting to the router usually doesn't.

If resetting the network doesn't help, turn the phone off, let it sit for a few seconds, then turn it on and try again. (That resets the hardware too.) If it still doesn't work, try another network - if it works on another network, see the IT people in the corporation. (They could have your MAC address blocked, because you violated their rules, there could be many reasons you can't connect.)
    mustang7757 likes this.
    03-11-2020 03:32 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Also, see if it will connect in Safe Mode: https://support.google.com/pixelphon.../2852139?hl=en
    03-11-2020 03:37 PM