Battery is dead or motherboard is dead !!?

Alaa 711

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
hey guys..

so I was using my phone and listening to some music .. then it starts to act weird the song stop and the phone kinda froze .. I restart it and now my phone is dead .. nothing is working but the charger light ..
I tried to connect it to my PC .. I hear a voice when I connect .. nothing appears on the screen .. sometimes It says the USB device is not recognized , and sometimes it's Successfully Installed .. nothing but the voice when I plug it . I'm out of warranty so I wanna know if my battery is dead or it's the motherboard ??

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Let it charge on a wall outlet for at least 6 hours undisturbed, then try pressing and holding Power for about 30 seconds. Does anything happen?

What color is the LED notification light?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
hey guys..

so I was using my phone and listening to some music .. then it starts to act weird the song stop and the phone kinda froze .. I restart it and now my phone is dead .. nothing is working but the charger light ..
I tried to connect it to my PC .. I hear a voice when I connect .. nothing appears on the screen .. sometimes It says the USB device is not recognized , and sometimes it's Successfully Installed .. nothing but the voice when I plug it . I'm out of warranty so I wanna know if my battery is dead or it's the motherboard ??
Which phone you have ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante