I know this sounds crazy but I am through with this watch I have nothing on except the Bluetooth and I have the screen off, not "always on" and I am still getting 5 or 6 hours of battery. I would really love to just mail this to someone with a return prepaid envelope and see if you can work your magic on it or if it is just a bad watch. This is my second replacement, maybe it IS just me. Any takers?
    03-17-2020 04:15 PM
    Your more then welcome to join , not sure if any members can help with that .

'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    03-17-2020 05:43 PM
    not a good idea. too many things could happen to the watch and the person testing could be legally liable. best to find a friend, family member or coworker to help with something like this.
    Laura Knotek and VidJunky like this.
    03-17-2020 05:53 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Maybe you can tell us which watch you have and more details of what's going on with it. Someone might be able to help you troubleshoot.
    Laura Knotek and VidJunky like this.
    03-17-2020 06:32 PM
    Basically just what I said. It's very annoying I can't even have the always-on screen on I have nothing on except Bluetooth and I take it off the charger at 8 in the morning and buy three or even sometimes one I have to go to power saver.
    03-19-2020 11:26 AM
    Do you have any family/friends locally who can test for you? It's a pretty risky gamble for someone to accept your watch and test. By accepting, they are taking stewardship of the device and can be held liable for any alleged damages - whether there are any or not. All it takes is for you to accuse someone of damage for it to become an expensive 'favor' for a stranger. Sad we live in times like that, but it's the world we have. I would suggest finding a friend to wear it and post updates here for suggestions on settings to try. /2 cents
    me just saying likes this.
    03-19-2020 11:52 AM
    You still haven't mentioned which watch you have.
    03-19-2020 04:01 PM