as stated above. I have an oppo Ax7 with locked to optus network. I think that thus person is almost controlling and seeing all my data thru their phone. I am not sure if it is solely thru google account but i dont think so. I think its the phone itself and they ncan just also access my google account through this. phone numbers are deleted contacts rather, pictures are deleted. my camera app is always open my data is used ridiculously faast (i dont think they want me to access the internet and this makes me nervouse..) They know what my txt messages say etc and even wat and wen i can connect to wifi if they are around and if i can use my mobile data if they are nearme.

i think it is linked to my google account. Sometimes when I reset the phone apps still are on it that shouldnt be eg facebook, and my google account is still on the phone..They know my text messages and i believe control when i can use my data and they also use all my data and control microphone to listen to me thru the camera i think.. asthey seem to know my conversations with friends

How can I be sure and is there any way I can catch them as itis the biggest invasion. I would like to go to police if they have.
    03-19-2020 05:12 AM
    It's highly unlikely your phone has been hacked, as this would've required you to approve the installation of a malicious app. If you haven't given anyone else physical access to your phone or installed random apps from outside the Play store, chances are you are fine.

i think it is linked to my google account. Sometimes when I reset the phone apps still are on it that shouldnt be eg facebook, and my google account is still on the phone.
    When you set up a phone, manufacturers and carriers often include bloatware baked into their OS. Facebook is almost universal in this, but games are often added as well. These apps are benign and can be uninstalled (or at least disabled). When you set up your phone and enter your Google account during the setup process, yes it's going to be back on your phone. It's supposed to be like this.

I would like to go to police if they have.
    I'm not personally convinced you've been hacked. For example, deleted photos could be due to the Google Photos app being set to free up space on the phone. How do you know your text messages are being read? Hackers don't make themselves this obvious, and these sorts of claims are usually explained away as normal operations. If you still feel you are hacked, then yes go to the police.
    03-19-2020 06:13 AM
    'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    03-19-2020 09:01 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Who's "they," and how do you know they read your text messages? Why do you say your Camera app is always open -- is it just because the app is open in RAM? Remember that in Android, the system likes to keep RAM mostly full, and therefore certain apps may be kept cached in the background, ready to switch to quickly. Can you give us more detail on your data being used ridiculously fast? Are you sure it's not because you're installing apps that refresh their data in the background frequently (like many social media apps)?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-19-2020 03:45 PM
    3d later.

We obviously cannot help you properly if you don't respond.
    VidJunky likes this.
    03-22-2020 08:39 PM
    Sounds like so-called "intrusive adware", which I consider to be more like "takeoverware". I remeber back 2013 when the Play Store was riddled with crapware much worse than what Cheetah Mobile is/was and Play Protect was not a thing. I downloaded an app that seemed OK on first glance and it took literal control of my rooted tablet and tried to stop me from scanning the tablet with anti-virus software. I managed to out-speed the clicking speed of the malicious app and get the scan started, which then revealed the app was "intrusive adware" and let me uninstall it.
    03-27-2020 07:58 PM