what i need to know is it normal for the Proximity Sensor to flash white when i am makeing a phone call and only when i am makeing a phone call with my s20 ultra.

everyone i have talked with at samsung keeps telling me its a bad screen its a bad screen. I am not sure it is now. because the guy i work with has a note 10 or note 10P and he has a white light as well when he makes calls. Had him test it today.

Can someone please explain to me whats right and whats wrong.

I am really confused i get the feeling samsung customer support has no idea or is an iphone user working for samsung.

I have my phone set up to be returned to be replaced but it would be wonderful to know its normal or not.

if anyone needs a video i got one of it flashing for you to see
    03-20-2020 04:27 AM
    what i need to know is it normal for the Proximity Sensor to flash white when i am makeing a phone call and only when i am makeing a phone call with my s20 ultra.

everyone i have talked with at samsung keeps telling me its a bad screen its a bad screen. I am not sure it is now. because the guy i work with has a note 10 or note 10P and he has a white light as well when he makes calls. Had him test it today.

Can someone please explain to me whats right and whats wrong.

I am really confused i get the feeling samsung customer support has no idea or is an iphone user working for samsung.

I have my phone set up to be returned to be replaced but it would be wonderful to know its normal or not.

if anyone needs a video i got one of it flashing for you to see
    It's completely normal. My Ultra does it and everyone else I've spoken to with new Samsung's since the Note 10 I believe maybe even the S10 have the new electronic proximity sensor instead of the traditional one and all say theirs blink white while in a call etc
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-20-2020 06:03 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! See this: https://www.droid-life.com/2019/08/2...ot-dead-pixel/

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    03-20-2020 12:53 PM
    It is normal to flash while making the call until its picked up , also while calling voice mail.
    03-20-2020 01:30 PM