Verizon Missed Call Alert Sound. Where can I download this file?

vilysakowski

Mar 23, 2020
Visit site
Hello,
I have a Moto g(7) power which I bought from Best Buy last year to replace my Verizon phone at the time. The Moto g(7) power doesn't have the Verizon Missed Call Alert Sound. This sound is like 2 seconds long and sounds when you receive an email/text/voicemail. So I transferred this file from my old Verizon phone to my Moto g(7) power before I got rid of it. A few days ago, I deleted all of my audio files to clean up my drive along with my Verizon alert sound by mistake. I've been looking everywhere for this sound file on the internet but can't find it anywhere. Anyone have an idea where I can find this file or if someone could upload it from their phone and send it to me? It's my favorite alert sound in Android. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

vilysakowski

Mar 23, 2020
Visit site
I've looked on Zedge, but the audio files sound like they've been recorded and aren't the original sounds. I'd prefer a high quality version of this sound and not a recorded one with background moise. The name of the file should be Verzion_Alert.ogg or Verzion_Notification.ogg

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Unfortunately for us users, the sounds included in the phone by the maker and the carriers are copyright protected and/or licensed. As such, they usually get put into a protected folder so that the user cannot play with them.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I've had a few other ringtone finder/creators and by far Zedge is the one of the best. You might change up your search terms to try and find it there, as I've found a lot of strange things under strange titles probably for the copyright reason given above.

Alternatively if you were able to get it from your old phone you obviously know where to look and how to get it so perhaps you have a friend with a Verizon phone that would allow you to or that would transfer it to you. Some people get touchy about someone poking around in their device.