Instagram App Installing on phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

How to prevent the Instagram app from installing on my phone? ( my small brother installs the Instagram app on my phone but I don't like it! )

Nov 23, 2019
Visit site
To block your little bother from installing Instagram app on your device, I think you should turn on the parental controls within the Google Play store to set content restrictions. It will allow you to restrict access to some specific apps, movies, TV shows based on your selections. You can do it by following simple steps: Open GooglePlay> Tap 3lines in the top left corner of the screen> tap Settings> enable Parental control> Set restriction for Instagram.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
To block your little bother from installing Instagram app on your device, I think you should turn on the parental controls within the Google Play store to set content restrictions. It will allow you to restrict access to some specific apps, movies, TV shows based on your selections. You can do it by following simple steps: Open GooglePlay> Tap 3lines in the top left corner of the screen> tap Settings> enable Parental control> Set restriction for Instagram.
Good suggestion

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz