How to prevent the Instagram app from installing on my phone? ( my small brother installs the Instagram app on my phone but I don't like it! )
    04-03-2020 09:30 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have? How is your brother installing it? Are you letting him use your phone?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    04-03-2020 09:34 AM
    To block your little bother from installing Instagram app on your device, I think you should turn on the parental controls within the Google Play store to set content restrictions. It will allow you to restrict access to some specific apps, movies, TV shows based on your selections. You can do it by following simple steps: Open GooglePlay> Tap 3lines in the top left corner of the screen> tap Settings> enable Parental control> Set restriction for Instagram.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    04-05-2020 10:59 AM
    To block your little bother from installing Instagram app on your device, I think you should turn on the parental controls within the Google Play store to set content restrictions. It will allow you to restrict access to some specific apps, movies, TV shows based on your selections. You can do it by following simple steps: Open GooglePlay> Tap 3lines in the top left corner of the screen> tap Settings> enable Parental control> Set restriction for Instagram.
    Good suggestion
    04-05-2020 12:04 PM
    There's the Parental Controls mentioned by JoeHernandez666 above. And a parent could also set up Family Link: https://families.google.com/familylink/. But if you're not your brother's legal guardian, it'd probably be best for you to bring these concerns to your parents (if possible).
    04-27-2020 12:53 PM