Long story short I used it with my personal sim card and a company sim card at the same time. But I no longer work there so I returned the company sim. I thought I'll put a memory card and everything would be great. Yes, but no. For some odd reason only the hybrid slot is working. And I can't put a memory card. If I put my sim card in the main slot and add the memory card it doesn't see my sim card. I've used other phones with dual sim but honestly I never seen anything like that before. If I don't find a solution it would mean I have to use my phone as it is. The weirdest part is that it means I can never use a memory card. It's either two sim cards or a single sim in the hybrid slot. The variant of sim+memory card is not working. I wonder if anyone else heard of anything like that. Thanks.
    04-04-2020 10:15 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try using a can of compressed air to blow out the SIM slot, in case there's some debris in there.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-04-2020 02:28 PM