so it's weird that it started a few weeks ago... the internet got weaker suddenly, and i assumed one of the users which is my brother was using netcut to control the data flow, and so i installed mine to use defender, everything was fine until a few days ago ...Internet is working fine for all the users, 3 phones and 2 pc except for when i connect to the wifi, by phone or by pc .. internet gets cut for everyone else except for both my gadgets , if i disconnect , everything is back to normal ... at first it was me and my brother , we changed the password , rebooted a few times already , he solved the problem , while i still have to use data in order nt to deprive everyone from the wifi? what is the problem??? help pllzzz
    04-09-2020 12:20 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? We've seen this issue crop up every now and then. Try some of the tips in this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    04-09-2020 12:53 PM