My infinix hot 4 lite keeps minimizing when am playing games... Why?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Especially when am playing a game that requires both thumbs on the screen... Immediately i place both thumbs on the screen.. It suddenly minimizes... Its really frustrating

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are these games you installed from the Play Store, or from somewhere else? Are you certain you're not accidentally tapping the Home or Back button, or using a gesture with those functions? Is the phone getting really hot when you play the game?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Check the system settings menu for any option to control your onscreen gestures. Is there any way to turn them off?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Whenever my fingers crossed the screen it minimizes even when playing games

Welcome to Android Central! Do you also have an Infinix Hot 4 like the OP, or something else? What do you mean by your fingers crossing the screen? Does your phone have any kind of gesture set up to put the screen to sleep (kind of like how some phones have a double-tap gesture to sleep)?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae