Hi,

I have a Samsung Tab-A (2019) SM-T510, connected via the USB-c port with a converter to a Yamaha piano.

After starting up Simply Piano, I hear the music from the app over the speakers of the piano, but after a couple of minutes, the sound from the tablet cuts out. Solution so far is disconnecting the USB-c connector and reinserting. After a couple of minutes, the problem occurs again.

I have tried playing a video from YouTube, generates the same problem, so it is not the apps that create the problem.

Disable USB audio routing is NOT on, otherwise the music will play over the speakers of the tablet.
    Hardware tethering has been switched off, did not solve the issue.
    USB Audio output is set to MIDI.
    Apps are aloud to run in the background.

Did anyone had this same issue as well, and most important, did you find a solution?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    04-10-2020 06:28 AM
    Hi, you have a unique situation , so let's see if any members have tried this or can come up with a solution.

I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    04-10-2020 11:04 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Any power-saving modes turned on, or 3rd party battery saver or "RAM booster" apps installed? Did you turn off battery optimization for the app? My guess is that the system is assuming the phone is idle, and therefore is trying to kill background processes in a misguided attempt to save battery (which is a Samsung thing that they unfortunately seem to have learned from Huawei: https://dontkillmyapp.com/).
    04-10-2020 04:07 PM