I have 2 android phones. One is LGK30 and the other os LGK40, I have a YouTube channel and need to upload videos. I use the YouTube video button to record them and some videos will work but others won't and that is on both phones. I have tried recording with my phone camera as well and again some videos work and others don't. For the videos that won't work it will say"this file type is not supported or cannot play video." I have tried changing the mp4 to different ones but that didn't work and I tried a lot of apps to recover it but nothing works. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I AM TIRED OF MAKING GOOD VIDEOS AND THEY GET CORRUPTED.
    04-11-2020 01:15 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is the camera set to save to an SD card by default, or Internal Storage?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    04-11-2020 02:43 AM
    Can also try reset YouTube, by clearing data,cache and force stop it, possibly a glitch in the app.
    04-11-2020 04:17 PM
    If you're saving directly to an SD card, sometimes it's a combination of the length and quality of the video coupled with the SD card itself (poor quality, no name brand like Sorny or Magnet Box). Sometimes the card write speed is too slow, and the quality of the video is too high. I know because when I first got my S9, I went nuts filming my baby daughter in 4K 60fps. I was concerned with storage, so I had it save directly to the SD card...but every few months, the SD card I was using would corrupt. I even tried saving to phone and then transferring to SD card, but that didn't work right. After going through a few SD cards, I just gave up and entrusted my videos and pictures to Google photos. I still have an SD card, but it's just for files like documents ROMs. I don't know if that helps, but that's my experience with corrupted SD cards.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-11-2020 04:33 PM
    poor quality, no name brand like Sorny or Magnet Box
    LOL. Personally, I prefer Carnivalé.
    MoreDef likes this.
    04-11-2020 04:45 PM
    Oh man, you went top of the line. I had to settle for a Panaphonic.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-11-2020 04:58 PM