I bought a brand new dragontouch notepad k10 android tablet and turned it on for the first time. So I did the initial start up routine(connect to phone, personalized settings, and started downloading the apps I want on the tablet) in total I had the tablet on for 10 minutes and was in the middle of downloading an app when the screen went black. I figured brand new device, must need to charge. so I plug it in and nothing. I wait 3 hours hit the power button and nothing. So I left it charging all night again press power button it turned on for 1 second and black screens again. I tried the trouble shooting tips in the user manual and nothing. When I opened the box originally there was a warranty and I had started activating it when the issue occurred and I finished activating the warranty afterward. I'm not sure what to do, any suggestions or solutions would be appreciated
    04-11-2020 03:42 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you just contact the seller and ask for an exchange or refund? In general, I strongly recommend against these cheap off-brand devices -- the quality control is terrible, and you're more likely to run into both hardware and software problems. Stick with well-known manufacturers like Samsung or Lenovo.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    04-11-2020 03:49 PM