So I’ve been trying to find an Android with nfc capabilities in my house so I can make amiibos at home and I found my very old LG Optimus Elite and turned it on, of course it’s not on a plan anymore but I figured with WiFi it would work. It loads google and the google play store fine but when I click on any other websites it says “data connectivity problem.” I already tried a factory reset and taking the battery out and back in but nothing is working.
    04-14-2020 08:16 PM
    That phone is 8 years old, so pretty much all bets are off when it comes to navigating current websites. Personally I think figuring this out would be more hassle than it's worth, and that's assuming it's possible to fix at all. It could simply be incompatible with current standards. You'll likely be better off getting something newer.
    04-14-2020 08:41 PM
    Hi there. Phones that are using really old versions of Android may have app incompatibility and Internet problems. The Internet protocols have changed so much over the years and websites may use more resources now than they did back in the day. Good luck with it.
    04-14-2020 09:13 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    04-14-2020 10:22 PM