Dear sirs.
    I've read your aticle with all attention, titled: "How to set up two-factor authentication for your Facebook account"

https://www.androidcentral.com/how-s...cebook-account

I have mobile phone, App and a set of 10 codes on those steps to autenticate. I don't understand the mechanism quit well. The question is whether I change equipment. Smartphone or computer. Would I get without acess, once I've changed equipment ? I'm my smartphone I use a Google's Autheticator that read the GR Code.
    Thank you.

Best Regards.
    04-15-2020 07:03 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you use Google Authenticator, then when Facebook asks you for the authentication code, just tap the Home button, open Authenticator, make a note of the 2-factor code for Facebook, switch back to Facebook, and enter the code. No need to switch devices.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    04-15-2020 12:00 PM
    If you do go between devices with 2 step authenticate just put your answers or codes and be able to use it on other devices.
    04-15-2020 12:05 PM