When I open my chromebook, it powers on and I see sign in. Some how my name changed and I can't figure out how to change it back.

It used to be now says
    Corrine Roblox gamer
    Password Password

I want to change it from Roblox gamer back to Corrine.
    I'd appreciate any help. Thanks
    04-15-2020 09:06 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Click on Corrine, and it should prompt you to log in with the password for the Corrine account.

Did you create the Roblox gamer account? Or did give the Chromebook to someone who created it? Here's how to remove an account: https://support.google.com/chromeboo.../1059260?hl=en

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    04-15-2020 09:51 PM
    Hi. I was doing somethint and clicked something. It changed the name from Corrine to Roblox gamer
    Attached Thumbnails Asus chromebook sign in change-20200415_170159.jpg  
    04-16-2020 02:13 PM
    Have you been playing Roblox? Or does anyone else have access to your Chromebook?

Are you able to log into that account with the password you know?
    04-16-2020 05:47 PM
    I tried to install Roblox on the chromebook but it wouldn't. Yes I can log in to that account. No one has access to it but me.
    04-16-2020 10:40 PM
    And you don't recall changing your Google account name to "Roblox Gammer"? After logging into your Chromebook, click the lower right of the screen and then the gear icon, then go to Settings>People. Does "Roblox Gammer" appear there instead of "Corrine"?

How did you install Roblox -- from the Play Store?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-16-2020 10:58 PM
    Some things popped and I just clicked through them. I was in a hurry. I tried to download on my computer and it said it was already installed. It's not installed on my computer but is on 3 other devices. I signed in and did what you said and Roblox gamer only shows up on the main screen. It's the only place it shows up linked to my Google account. I tried to change it through my Google on my computer but it won't change, so that's why I though it was an Asus laptop problem. I even power washed it (reset to factory settings) but when I put my Google account back in, the same name showed up.
    04-17-2020 10:54 AM
    I tried downloading Roblox from the play store and roblox. Com
    04-17-2020 10:55 AM
    Go to myaccount.google.com on your computer browser, then Personal Info. Is your name Roblox Gammer there as well? If so, you can change it there.

The real Roblox shouldn't have messed around with your Google account name (and wouldn't have misspelled "Gamer" either), so I'm a bit concerned you might have installed a fake Roblox game. Can you show us the app page for the Roblox game you tried to install?
    04-17-2020 11:36 AM