How to restore my Android phone to a previous date without loosing my data

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My grandson has been on my phone and some things are messed up, please help me to get it back to a previous date

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
There's not a restore function to roll back to an earlier date, but most problems can be easily fixed without resetting the entire device. If you register an account here, you can reply to this thread and tell us what problems you are having, and we'll try to help sort it all out.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Chances are you're just missing some app shortcut icons from the homescreen. Open the App Drawer and look for them there. You can always drag and drop the app icons back to the homescreen to create new shortcuts.

How old is your grandson? If your phone has important data on it, it's never a good idea to let young children play with it (unless you install some kind of kids mode app on it).

Glenn Curry

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
There's not a restore function to roll back to an earlier date, but most problems can be easily fixed without resetting the entire device. If you register an account here, you can reply to this thread and tell us what problems you are having, and we'll try to help sort it all out.

My flash light keeps popping on for NO reason. That i can find. It burns the battery and Lord knows it's irritable. What can I do to stop it ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My flash light keeps popping on for NO reason. That i can find. It burns the battery and Lord knows it's irritable. What can I do to stop it ?

I'm assuming you're the original poster for this thread, correct? If you tell us which phone you have, we can tell you how to boot into Safe Mode to see if the problem is due to some app that you or someone else installed in the phone, or if it has more to do with the system itself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty