can i install android on this device

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

i have an energy sistem tablet (idk its model) which as windows 10 on it but wont boot up im curious if its possible to install android on it since android is open source the only problem is i cant get it to turn on at all so it might make it impossible i do have a usb - charging port tho

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Generally, no. Android has to be pre-built for the device, it's very much unlike Windows in that regard - you can't just pop the installer on the device and let it sort out the hardware that's there. That device likely wasn't built with Android in mind, so not only wouldn't there be a build for it but the hardware may not even have support for Android if you were to try to "roll your own".

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

blackhawkhot

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If you're able to figure out how to turn it on, you could consider an Android emulator like BlueStacks. But trying the change the OS won't make a non-functioning device suddenly work if it's a power or hardware issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo