It's not even out yet but I already feel like a Prime Pro...

TheFamous310

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I've been waiting for this thing since September when I originally decided I wanted a Transformer. Did some research and the rumors of a Transformer 2 have kept me at bay from being a tablet owner already. It's now December 3 and I think I've read everything and anything I can about this piece of hardware for the last 2 months. It's been a long wait gentleman, but there's only a few more days to go :)

side note: I hope none of us have pre-order woes next week... sounds like Amazon has already jumped the gun in spoiling our party :-[

Reactions: Arun01

TheFamous310

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
The only question I have tho is true multitasking like regular laptops can do. Say I have the netflix app open, do you think it would have the ability (with 5 cores and all) to be able to watch it and switch between web browsing and whatnot but have the movie playing in the background? Or even with downloaded movies that I would play thru vital player ... I just want to be able to watch stuff and switch between web browsing with it playing in the background ....

Rastor

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Android has the ability to do multitasking like that but many apps will pause playback when you switch away from them...

fraeone

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
And it's still an embedded device, which means the OS will have to kill your resource intensive process sooner or later to keep the foreground processes happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney