I know this is shady

matthewjoseph255

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I basically had two samsung galaxy tab 10.1 tabs. I bought one recently and had after the holiday season to take it back... I Put my old galaxy in the box and kept the new one. I wouldn't of done it but the people that work at this best buy are jerks.Is their anyway they could take my best buy credit back because i want use it for the transformer prime

rustypixel

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
If you went through the process already and were lucky enough to walk out of the store with the return completed, then you're "in the clear" The employees are asked to and have to check serial numbers. Once the credit is issued, there is no way they can reverse that since once the merchandise is accepted and the return completed, the product could have been tampered with by an employee after they take possession of it.

oasis9389

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
i did that before with my xbox.
got the red circle of death, went to bestbuy, bought an xbox with the warnatee.. went home used the new one, waited 2 months, returned the old one on warantee and sold it on ebay to make my money back.

kgirl91

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I would never do that, that's wrong and saying that Best Buy is a jerk doesn't justify it.
However, sounds like you lucked out- if they didn't check the serial number and you got your credit, the transaction's over and you're clear.

matthewjoseph255

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
best buy a chain a poorly ran chain one 500 dollar item wont matter to them... The manager didnt even check the serial number last time and was completely rude about everything why i did what i did i am not going try justify it I just consider it a act of beating the system

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
it is people like you that cause those who are honest to be questioned and judged when they have an issue. Bad KARMA will follow you. You are dishonest and that isn't something I would be bragging about!
You definitely are a douche bag

matthewjoseph255

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
This isnt a moral board it a technology board. It was dick of me but at the same time it a company that bumps milions of millions of dollars into it. I am struggling 23 year old with a kid who just got laid off I am sure they are doing alot better off than I am doing

matthewjoseph255

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
A douche bag for doing something that was dis honest.... I was dishonest first to say so... I dont care how you judge me I am 23 a single father raising and my child and doing what I need to do to provide for him.. So before you call me a douche check your role

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
A douche bag for doing something that was dis honest.... I was dishonest first to say so... I dont care how you judge me I am 23 a single father raising and my child and doing what I need to do to provide for him.. So before you call me a douche check your role

The reason you are a douche bag is because you chose to do something dishonest while clearly realizing it was dishonest beforehand.

Being a 23 year old single father has nothing to do with it. Why would you bring it up? Do you think having kids at an early age makes up for you being a douche?

matthewjoseph255

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
To call someone a douche bag because he does one dishonest move is a little much. So does that make every president and politician a douche bag because there dishonest.... What about big corporate executives that are dishonest to their customers and their staff that works under them.. That the point I am just trying bring up.. I am done with the argument over it this is a technology board not a moral board

blackjaguar25

Thunderbolter
Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
it is people like you that cause those who are honest to be questioned and judged when they have an issue. Bad KARMA will follow you. You are dishonest and that isn't something I would be bragging about!
You definitely are a douche bag

Jude. You annoy me so much.

Sent from my Liquid Smooth T-Bolt

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
To call someone a douche bag because he does one dishonest move is a little much. So does that make every president and politician a douche bag because there dishonest.... What about big corporate executives that are dishonest to their customers and their staff that works under them.. That the point I am just trying bring up.. I am done with the argument over it this is a technology board not a moral board

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself kid. You did something dishonest and came to a "not a moral board" to find justification for what you did. Others may give it to you but I won't. You and I know you were wrong.

It was a dick move and you're still a douche.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
i bet lots of people who count themselves as "honest" dl-ed pirated stuff from the net at least once or still do it on a daily basis and its illegal too.
@ matthewjoseph255 given the choice I'd prolly do the same thing. but I wouldnt open up a thread about it. plus being a single father didnt prevent you from having two tablets so this info is a bit irrelevant here. just sayin... )

matthewjoseph255

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I get what you are saying yes... But being laid off close to christmas isnt exactly the easiest thing if my son needed something id provide it for him in what ever way...

i bet lots of people who count themselves as "honest" dl-ed pirated stuff from the net at least once or still do it on a daily basis and its illegal too.
@ matthewjoseph255 given the choice I'd prolly do the same thing. but I wouldnt open up a thread about it. plus being a single father didnt prevent you from having two tablets so this info is a bit irrelevant here. just sayin... )

matthewjoseph255

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I dont want any justification.. I made this post because I do feel guilty and wanted make sure i didnt do something to screw myself over with law

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself kid. You did something dishonest and came to a "not a moral board" to find justification for what you did. Others may give it to you but I won't. You and I know you were wrong.

It was a dick move and you're still a douche.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel