do we have a confirmed release date

holycrap8

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
People on xda are reporting delays from Amazon Canada. Sounds like bad news. I'm guessing we'll be hearing from Amazon us soon for all models, not only 32 grey.

rickomatic

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Aren't rumors great? At least they give us some juicy things to talk about on interweb forums while we wait for our Primes. :p
I was thinking about this last night and had this thought. May as well throw it into the rumor mill discussion.
Haven't there been units sent out in advance for review and display. I haven't seen any negative comments in the various Youtube videos I've watched from reviewers regarding WiFi glitches. Just a thought.

mgwalk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my order on amazon for the 64GB
It now says Delivery Estimate: January 24, 2012...
The keyboard Delivery Estimate: January 6, 2012...
It did not say this before....
:(

matthewjoseph255

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
i think when the 19 comes the pre orders will have theirs and there will be plenty of units in the store... just like when verizon got the iphone this year

mgwalk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
My emails from amazon :(

Hello,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused due to the availability of this item.

Unfortunately, we don't have any more stock of ASUS Transformer Prime TF201-C1-GR 10.1-Inch 64GB Tablet (Amethyst Gray) right now, and we're expecting more supply from the supplier by January 21.

We rely on the suppliers on fulfilling the order. The availability and shipping times listed on our website are estimates, not guarantees. Unfortunately, unexpected fluctuations in our inventory occasionally happen, and that can add time to our original availability estimate. I know it's frustrating when that happens, and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

===========================================================
ANOTHER FOLLOW UP EMAIL
===========================================================

Hello,

Thanks for writing back with your kind words and I'll be sure to forward your message to my colleague.

I've checked your orders and can confirm ASUS Transformer Prime TF201-C1-GR 10.1-Inch 64GB Tablet (Amethyst Gray) and Asus Eee Pad TF201 Mobile Docking - Amethyst Gray (TF201-DOCK-GR) is now back-ordered. I'm sorry about this delay--we certainly didn't expect this would happen.

I want to make sure your order gets to you faster once we have stock. I've waived the shipping charges for this package.

Although the shipping method is faster, it'll still take some time to get the items. As soon as we receive more stock, we'll ship your order and send you an e-mail to let you know.

If you'd rather cancel your order, I understand. To cancel your order, go to the URL below and click the "Need to cancel an item?" button:

holycrap8

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
@mgwalk when did you place your order with them? I ordered on the 11/22 same tablet no keyboard. They didn't have the keyboard initially so maybe you ordered after me? Wondering if this is true for all orders or if you missed the first shipment or something.

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Maybe ASUS is focusing available stock on in-store sales to make sure people get them in time for xmas (and since people will probably in the stores xmas shopping)? I'm sure most would want to be able to have a hands-on, and by the time they release it the 19th, that doesn't give a lot of time to ship before xmas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non