Anyone going to Best Buy tomorrow (18th) to see if they have it?

naldiian

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Anyone going to Best Buy tomorrow (18th) to see if they have

It is 5 minutes away, so I will run up there around noon and see what they say here in Frisco, TX.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

Can anyone remind me of that site that sends you immediate notifications when something becomes "in stock" at a variety of places such as amazon, walmart, etc? Back when the original Transformer was coming out, a lot of us used it to find both the tablet and the dock - I just can't remember it now.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

...makes me feel pretty stupid, huh. ;-)
Thanks, man.

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

I went by mine today because they had told me that if they would get in any for the19th when they open they would get it last night. They did not get any in. Two different employees said they were told they wouldn't have any ion until January. He said if by some chance they got in any on the 19th, it would be late Monday night.

RowdyBoss

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

Went by BB & it seems like all the reps are either playing stupid about when the Prime is coming in or they don't have a clue at all. Been to 2 different stores in 2 days. A store on Friday thought they could have it any day now but by the time i left after purchasing the TF-101, their story changed to maybe we will get it by mid Jan. I just want to know if anyone has a clue if they will have it before Xmas or soon after.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781