BB status now "on backorder"

illdini

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy just extended my backorder 30 days. If Office Depot comes through tomorrow, I'm canceling & will never order from BB again (they've screwed up my preorders in the past).

yellohj

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Xzombie got his today from BB, so they are still trickling out. Tommorow could be a flood or a dud. BB will not ship out Champagne, but are commiting to send all the preorders soon, but change Champagne to grey. And they have no way to make the change in their systems at this time, so who the "F" knows anymore.

yellohj

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Wow I just heard that BB is really out of sort they are delivering:
Pre-ordered Dec 5th, shipped 3day shipping, it shipped dec 20 and i got it today 12/22

While preorders from 11/28 are still not even shipped? UNREAL

illdini

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Ok, now on the BB site I can't cancel my order & according to my bank the Best Buy transaction is processing as of yesterday. Calling BB now to see what's going on.

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I just got an update on one of my BB orders as well. I have two separate orders, one for a Gray and a Champagne, both placed on 12/02. The Gray order now says it is in the process of being fullfilled and will ship in 1-2 days. The Champagne still says backordered. My CC has yet to be charged.

ezgoin

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I just got an update on one of my BB orders as well. I have two separate orders, one for a Gray and a Champagne, both placed on 12/02. The Gray order now says it is in the process of being fullfilled and will ship in 1-2 days. The Champagne still says backordered. My CC has yet to be charged.

Mine order says the same thing. Maybe we will get them early next week. Also ordered on Dec. 2.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
wonderfull! mine says the same thing! Order Status: 1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 1 - 2 days.
hopefully get it before new years!

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I assume all these orders that are shipping now are the Gray color? I wonder if there is a problem with the Champagne color or, more likely, Champagne is wildly the more popular choice and those have sold out quicker.

Priyanna11

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I assume all these orders that are shipping now are the Gray color? I wonder if there is a problem with the Champagne color or, more likely, Champagne is wildly the more popular choice and those have sold out quicker.

I believe they are the gray color considering the email I just received from best buy... I ordered the champagne color.

"Previous emails you received indicated the item you ordered was on backorder. Unfortunately, production has been delayed for this product in the champagne color. Currently, we do not have an estimated date when product will be made available."

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Atta boy, Best Buy, my 32GB Amethyst order is now un-backordered and in processing. I guess they do want to make sure Amazon doesn't get my money, after all.

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I believe they are the gray color considering the email I just received from best buy... I ordered the champagne color.

"Previous emails you received indicated the item you ordered was on backorder. Unfortunately, production has been delayed for this product in the champagne color. Currently, we do not have an estimated date when product will be made available."

Yeah, got the same email at about the same time. The Champagne orders must have far outweighed the gray, I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol