Adorama shipped today!!

Federer

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I was about to cancel the order when my wife got an email that my card was charged. I went to the Adorama web page and put my order number in an its been shipped. Still have Gamestop pre order for friday... Ebay or Craigslist one I guess

yellohj

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I was about to cancel the order when my wife got an email that my card was charged. I went to the Adorama web page and put my order number in an its been shipped. Still have Gamestop pre order for friday... Ebay or Craigslist one I guess

or if you are in dc area you could just cancel so i can get it. I am the next in line after preorder, and if one cancels then it is mine, but there was only 1 preorder and only 1 coming in on friday at my store.

gonzale20

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site

What color did you order.

HelenOster

Jun 1, 2010
www.adorama.com
Our Purchasing Manager reckons - based on his experience, not on any additional info from ASUS at this time - that he would expect us to be able to be shipping steadilly within the next fortnight.