Availability at Best Buy

MsAhaDroid

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
When do you guys think Best Buy or any other store for that matter will have the Transformer Prime at the store?

Last week a BB manager told me that a shipment at their store is expected on 1/8/12. This kind of makes sense because Asus says they hope to ship enough to retrailers to meet current preorders by 1/1/12. Who truly knows though.

Pandawg

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Last week a BB manager told me that a shipment at their store is expected on 1/8/12. This kind of makes sense because Asus says they hope to ship enough to retrailers to meet current preorders by 1/1/12. Who truly knows though.

I hope you're right!

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
well i just called to bb just now to check on my order. and i asked the girl how come some people who preordered in december already got their tfps today while I am waiting for my order since november 30. she couldnt find an answer to that but said that they dont have them available anywhere at bb warehouses and said that they expect to have them in stores on... december 31.. can you believe this... idk... i'm getting tired of this bull$#!% and hopefully as soon as i see it anywhere else in stock i'll order it and cancel with bb...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma