Terrible accessory selection

hurricane87

May 22, 2010
Visit site
All I want is a TPU/Gel case, a full body skin (invisibleshield, bodyguardz) and a nice sleeve to protect my baby that is coming soon, but yet none of these are available (except for sleeve). What gives! I don't think I'm taking my Prime out of the box until I have something decent to protect it.

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
I am just getting a sleeve for mine unless I find a really good case. It just doesn't seem like they make a lot of cases for android tablets.

Also the prime is very new so it may take a bit for the cases.

naldiian

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, android tablets don't get the benefit of there being millions of the exact same device to make accessories for, so you get less options and vendors take longer to release things so they know where to focus their efforts on successful products.

hurricane87

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, android tablets don't get the benefit of there being millions of the exact same device to make accessories for, so you get less options and vendors take longer to release things so they know where to focus their efforts on successful products.

They should already know the Prime will be a hot seller, its predecessor is the most successful Honeycomb tablet to date. :p