Amazon Order Update!

AgTitan06

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Just got this e-mail:

order-update@amazon.com order-update@amazon.com to me

show details 6:20 PM (10 minutes ago)

Hello,

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"ASUS Transformer Prime TF201-B1-GR Eee Pad 10.1-Inch 32GB Tablet (Amethyst Gray)"
Previous estimated arrival date: January 25, 2012 - February 08, 2012
New estimated arrival date: December 30, 2011

(FYI, I placed the order on December 18, not part of the November presale)

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
That's great news for those who didn't have their order cancelled by Amazon like they did to me. I was one of the first per-orders on day one and they thanked me by canceling my order a couple weeks later. I switched to Best Buy and ordered mine on Monday. It's enroute to me right now and I'll have it tomorrow :)

matthewjoseph255

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I guess asus is doing everythimg they promised i wonder when i can go instore at bb.. Because bestbuy as a company are ed and slow with the times and there no way make a order online with bestbuy cards

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I received the same e-mail while at work tonight. :) Mine will be here by Jan 3rd. Too bad there's no update about the keyboard dock though...that still says end of Jan to early Feb.

kgirl91

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I got that same email (to be delivered the 3rd or 4th) and just noticed that my card has been charged, so it must be being prepared for shipment! It's a little early though for that delivery date, so I'm not sure what's going on- I have 2-day shipping. I ordered on the 18th the second the preorder came back up and am really happy because I'm getting to use my Amazon gift cards for the purchase. Can't wait!

Tripsyk

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Looks like they got a shipment of the Amethyst ones, but not the champagne ones. My champagne still says January 30th.

hyrulejedi86

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I finally got my email for the 64GB Amethyst for Jan. 3rd!!!! Finally, I just hope they worked out some of the kinks with the delay we've had on these.

TheKricket

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
vbJYq.jpg

Bazinga!

EDIT - No change on my dock order yet - Jan. 25th-Feb 9th (or somewhere around there)...

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Looks like they got a shipment of the Amethyst ones, but not the champagne ones. My champagne still says January 30th.

Mine is the 32 Champagne that changed to an earlier arrival date. From Amazon.
As for my dock, yeah, still says all the way until Feb 13th the latest. Booooo.

terr#WN

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Well I just ordered the 64bg. Maybe if I am lucky it will show up before the middle of Feb. I agree with many others this launch has lacked a little to be desired.

TheKricket

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
^ That first day Amazon had them up for preorder, they listed the 32GB at $492 and the 64GB for $584 - I have no idea why - and it seems like they changed the price before the end of the day...

BTW - no change since this morning - my order status is still in the "Shipping Soon" stage - I was really hoping that meant it might go out tonight...