micro sd question

sdg329

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
ok first tablet for me. (prime) I bought a 32g micro sd card. is the card supposed to stick out of the slot, or be flush like the plastic insert that comes in the tablet? Thanks for the help

dmmattix

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Don't have a Prime but in the original TF (101) the MicroSD card goes all the way in and ends up being flush with the case. I bit of a pain to insert and remove but it works well as there is nothing sticking out. Otherwise you would have to remove the card to put the tab into the case and remove it from the case.

yazoowho

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I put in a 32GB card and yes it does stick out. At first it was annoying but now I kind of use it to feel which side I pick up the tablet in the dark.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
ok first tablet for me. (prime) I bought a 32g micro sd card. is the card supposed to stick out of the slot, or be flush like the plastic insert that comes in the tablet? Thanks for the help

My 8Gb card is also doing the samething. That makes no sense to me at all!

Gersonian

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
You could always file the end of the card down a little bit to solve the problem. Just be careful not to go too far that you can not get it back out.

sdg329

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I guess i was thinking it was like an sd card on a phone and that it would stay in the tablet all the time. Is it me or you can not store apps on the sd card on the prime? only movies, photos and music?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692