Video conversion

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I want to learn about these questions as well. Just bought a 32GB class 10 card from Newegg that should be shipped soon, and I'm thinking of playing videos and perhaps even entire movies off of it.

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Do you convert to Mp4?

Sometimes. But you can convert to just about any format there is. Plus you can decide the size and res of each format and you can even split the video if you want to cust some out. You van take a video with sound and cut the sound out, or take the video out and export the sound to an .mp3 and all kinds of other features. It so simple to use and very effective. It says what it does, and does what it says. I've been using it since version 7 and like I said, they're up to version 11 most recently. So it's nice to see them still,developing it all these years later.

yazoowho

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I used to convert all time until I found Moboplayer and then MX player. Lately I have been using MX more. It plays anything I throw at it, so no need to convert.

FYI... I used Applian Replay converter and/or DVD Fab for conversions.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
Bought a bluray that came with a digital copy of the movie. I cannot get it to play I have downloaded multiple video players to try and get it to play and now luck. It is Mp4 format.

Any ideas?

reynoldsrobbie

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Can't you just create a movies folder on the Prime's SD card root menu and then drag and drop the movie into the folder in the MP4 format?

I can't confirm, since I wont have mine until Friday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers