MC3 working?

allan1313

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone gotten Modern Combat 3 to work on the prime?? Tried sideloading it, but when I go to play it, it saysbit is not compatible.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

sectachrome

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Nope, which is stupid. It is pretty amazing on a phone, but its obvious it would be a MUCH better experience on something with more screen real estate.

xtreme381

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Here's my totally wild-assed, non-scientific theory on why this is the case. Gameloft probably realized that their game wouldn't run well on many of the current tablets on the market running Honeycomb. The TF201 being the exception to the rule. However they probably also realized that the TF201 and other high end tablets wouldn't have HC for long so instead of focusing efforts on making the game compatible with HC, they put their efforts into making the game work on ICS instead. Knowing the future of gaming on tabs is with ICS and high powered devices like the TF201 they are working to optimize the game for such conditions.

Again this is pure speculation on my part. I will be proved either right or wrong next week when the TF201 is upgraded to ICS.

yamatime

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
I've got that game on my EVO 3D. Picked it up during the 99 cent deal. The latest update says it is compatible with ICS. Guessing that would include tablets.

Sent from my Evo 3D on Tapatalk.

sledgie#AC

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I sure hope so. Its absolutely amazing on the 4.5" SGS2 sprint version =)
I'm still working out the kinks of playing it with a Wii remote or PS controller. Btw it is sooooooo freaking hard on the higher up modes. I wish you could look around corners like in the Rainbow 6 games and shoot.