Grey keyboard docks available at Bestbuy.com

Sixshooter

May 19, 2010
Visit site
Well, I came here to share the good news and it seems the cat is out the bag. How many of you guys have had your BB orders cancelled? What has been your general experience with their online shipping?

Me? I preordered Arkham City two weeks before the game came out and I received it two weeks AFTER it was available in the stores. Needless to say, I was pissed.

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Just realized the best buy site has the specs of this dock wrong which is not a good sign. It says 14 hr combined life when it should be 18 and it says it has 2 usb ports and not 1 it also says it has a sub woofer input? It is laughable how stupid best buy always is with their specs for numerous products.

yamatime

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Just realized the best buy site has the specs of this dock wrong which is not a good sign. It says 14 hr combined life when it should be 18 and it says it has 2 usb ports and not 1 it also says it has a sub woofer input? It is laughable how stupid best buy always is with their specs for numerous products.

I haven't had any issues with Bestbuy.com, other than trying to catch it when it's in stock. Within 24 hours of ordering it I had shipping confirmation on both the grey tablet and the grey dock. They were ordered separetely. No complaints. I have read on other forums that best buys packaging leaves something to be desired. Some are showing up the box just in an envelope....

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
If it does end up being sold out online, go to your local BB and ask an associate to do an OMS give them the sku# and you can have it shipped to you or for store pickup. Did mine yesterday and getting it Tuesday for instore pickup. Never have to wait for it to be in stock online ever