ICS Main Screen Flicker?

Codeworks

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Well, I updated my prime to the ICS 4.0.3... Upgrade went well, however, now my main screens are flickering every once and a while. Its almost like the screen flickers from the top left corner down to the bottom right corner.

It also only does this when on the main screens and not when in an application.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks.

Codeworks

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for the red flags folks... Looks as though my tablet was not seated fully within the keyboard dock, causing the flicker.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the update letting us know what the problem was. :) I'll keep this in mind when my dock ships.

Codeworks

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Actually, although I thought it was the seating within the keyboard dock, I am still getting flicker on the main screen, however, only when plugged in to the keyboard dock. Anyone experiencing this? It is only happening within the ICS 5 home screens, NOT any applications.

I am guessing it may be a widget or something? Maybe I need to remove some widgets and see if that is it.

The other issue I am having is something (possibly the same widget) seems to crash the launcher occasionally and the 5 home screens need to re-draw and/or I get a message saying that the Launcher has stoppd.

Anyone experiencing something similar?

Ytaay

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
My screen flickers briefly after pressing the Recent Apps key. If I reboot it stops for a while but then comes back. Not a big deal but slightly annoying.

I heard on another forum that Asus is aware of it and working on it.

Info:
TF201-C1-CG
Upgraded to ICS
Stock, not rooted

D4RkNIKON

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Mine flickers a bit too. It is not a huge deal but obviously it's not a feature that I want. I am assuming that there will be a new OTA update to fix some of the ICS issues many of us have been experiencing.

yazoowho

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Mine has now started to flicker as well. Would like to go back to original Honeycomb since it was much more stable.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk