Facebook/Gmail/Twitter Issue

IdunnoUUU

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
So, I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find the answer to this question, so I thought I'd ask you guys!

I got my Asus transformer Prime in the beginning of January after ordering it on Christmas Day. It was marvelous, I love everything about it. I have an issue with it now, though, that I didn't have in the first few days of it.

Facebook, Twitter and Google Talk won't log in from Browser or Applications. Either authentication failed, can't connect to server or it won't even take me past the log-in screen. I've contacted Asus about this and am waiting on a response from them, but I figured I'd ask here, too.

I've tried uninstalling,reinstalling, restarting tablet, clearing data and cache, etc etc..and nothing.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

uglyyeti

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
For some reason Twitter took me at least 5 or 6 tries to log in the first time. I'd thought it was just the Tweetcaster app, but that may not have been the case. Once I finally got in, I haven't had to log in again since. No problems with Facebook (via browser) or anything Google.

hoa300

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I just got my Asus Transformer Prime yesterday and already having some issues with it.

Facebook and Twitter does not seem to work on my Prime either. It just states "Facebook authentication has failed". I have tried using the browser, dolphin hd browser, and even tried reinstalling the FB app. No luck.
Also with the Twitter app it just says an error has occurred. However, it seems to be working fine on the web browser.

Another issue that I am having is the Sound Recording application. This app is crucial for me because I use this tablet for school and need to record lectures. When i record anything and replay the sound, it does not allow me to rewind, fast forward or pause midway - it just replays at the beginning again and displays (00:00).

Please pass on any solutions that can help! thank you. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo