Which Case?

Atticus Craft

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I've not purchased either, but if I were going to buy one it would be the latter. I'm not a fan of how the 1st folds out, takes up too much space. Plus the 2nd gives you 2 viewing options, which the 1st doesn't seem to do.

Granted, I'd prefer to find a good case that supports both the tablet solo and the dock.

spectre1006

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
i bought the moko slim case (the second link you have) it addressed the concern that the smart covers for the ipad had for me , no back protection. The table fits nice and snug as well as you have access to all your ports. The weird thing is charging while using the tab since the hole to charge is on the spine due to the layout of the ports of the tab. But overall, i love my case.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I bought the first one. Not cray about it as you have to take out the bottom of the tablet from the case to get it to stand up. Also, it is NOT magnetic and does not stay closed very well. I might try the second one, if you like it. Although I've dropped $50 on cases so far and kinda tired of buying them. I'm still using this one because I really don't like the first one I bought:

I started out with this one:http://www.amazon.com/rooCASE-Multi...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU1579252 But I don't like how big it is. It's very difficult to reach anything on the sides or bottom of the tablet. Also, even though it has the magnetic flap, it uses Velcro to stand up, and the Velcro isn't really in the ideal location. I don't know. It's a weird case. Also, if you have dogs, it attracts dog hair really REALLY bad! I have little white hair all over the case.

kaivorb

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I just received the second case, and I absolutely love it. I give it a thumbs up and highly recommend it. I had the first case (or a VERY similar design) for my XOOM, and while it is functional it isn't as nice as the second. The first add's bulk and isn't as clean. The magnets on the second case are very powerful and nice and add overall the case adds little weight. I have no regrets.

Plus it is now Amazon PRIME eligible and $5 cheaper than when I bought it a few weeks ago. Definitely pull the trigger.

K--

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't know. The first case is holding up right now. I think I'll stick with it for a while. I just bought all the parts for a new gaming rig, so wifey'll kill me when all of that arrives. One more box would put her over the edge, lol.

Kmcferrin

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I just got a case from Caseen also with a free Stylus. Like it alot!

OK...three different threads in a row you've posted that you got this great new case from Caseen that came with a free stylus. Good for you. But for the rest of us, that's largely useless information unless you're able to tell us WHICH case you got. Maybe you could provide a LINK!

Unless you just came here to brag.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Sorry didn't realize they were all posted in the same forum I belong to several. And I posted a link in one I thought but here I Googled it and it's here. You spend 20 bucks or more and get a free Stylus that was the deal when I got mine.

Asus Transformer Prime

OK...three different threads in a row you've posted that you got this great new case from Caseen that came with a free stylus. Good for you. But for the rest of us, that's largely useless information unless you're able to tell us WHICH case you got. Maybe you could provide a LINK!

Unless you just came here to brag.

sammmbunny

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, I bought the poetic/roocase in which there are 6 tabs that hold the tablet in place. I liked how the case looked with my asus t201 but I didn't like "popping" the case out of the tabs since none of them were "pull-out" tabs. I have the moko slim sleeve case too. I like this one because there's no potential damage or wear and tear since it stays in a sleeve. However, in comparison to the slim poetic case, it looked more bulkier.

Has anyone heard of an asus t201 case in which 2 of the bottom tabs pulled open instead of forcing the tablet into the 6 tabs that do not move or pull down? I think I've seen a youtube review but I didn't take down the name of the case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt