I have recently upgraded from a XOOM to the TP. I love it. Great device. When the Android market was having their anniversary sale of 10 cent games recently I purchased Asphalt 6 HD (at least I'm almost positive that's where I got it. Wouldn't have paid full price, and I don't DL illegal apks).

I really want to try that on the TP, but it isn't listed in the android market. How do I redownload it? Or can I pull it off my XOOM and move it to the TP?

Thank you for any help you can provide.
    And I apologize if this is the wrong forum. I wasn't sure where it fit best.

K--

[edit] Realized I am missing other Gameloft games too. I have Backstab on my XOOM, too.
    01-21-2012 06:54 PM
    Try using MyAppSharer from the market. I use that to send the apk's from my GNex to the TP. It can send it in email or into Dropbox.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
    01-21-2012 07:25 PM
    You can also use an app called File Expert which is a file manager that has a back up feature that just places the apk in to a folder on ur SD card.
    01-21-2012 07:47 PM
    Thanks Allan1313. MyAppSharer is amazing. I was able to send the apks to myself without a problem. Then I realized a new problem. Those apps won't work with the TP? What? I guess that is why they weren't showing up.

Now to a new thread about why the Gameloft games won't work on the TP. :-/

thx
    K--
    01-21-2012 09:20 PM
    Glad I could help. I have not been able to get any Gameloft games to work on the TP of my Galaxy Nexus. Gameloft is not playing well with ICS.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
    01-22-2012 11:10 AM
    I have recently upgraded from a XOOM to the TP. I love it. Great device. When the Android market was having their anniversary sale of 10 cent games recently I purchased Asphalt 6 HD (at least I'm almost positive that's where I got it. Wouldn't have paid full price, and I don't DL illegal apks).

I really want to try that on the TP, but it isn't listed in the android market. How do I redownload it? Or can I pull it off my XOOM and move it to the TP?

Thank you for any help you can provide.
    And I apologize if this is the wrong forum. I wasn't sure where it fit best.

K--

[edit] Realized I am missing other Gameloft games too. I have Backstab on my XOOM, too.

You want to sell your Xoom?
    01-26-2012 09:41 PM
    Yes I am. I loved my XOOM (and my daughters loved it even more), and it was a great first device. I just upgraded it to ICS and putting it up on Ebay this weekend. I have the great cover, TWO wall chargers, all original boxes and it is in perfect condition. The XOOM is awesome, but it's hard to pass up the TP.

K--
    01-27-2012 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD