I have a transformer prime and just got the Dock. Prior to using the dock the transformer prime would last 2 days with my usage. After getting the dock it appears to shorten the life. If I fully charge the dock and tablet and remove from power overnight the dock will be dead and the tablet on 70%. Before using the dock the tablet would only loose about 5% overnight. Do I have a bad dock or have I configured something wrong. I more than likely will exchange the base, but wanted to check with the group to see what your experiences are.

Thanks
    Garrett
    02-06-2012 01:06 PM
    Sounds like there is something wrong. With my dock I only have to charge once a week. I charge Sunday night and don't usually have to charge again until the next Sunday. Once the tablet gets to 70% the dock starts charging the tablet. It adds quite a bit of time.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
    02-06-2012 03:21 PM
    Sounds like there is something wrong. With my dock I only have to charge once a week. I charge Sunday night and don't usually have to charge again until the next Sunday. Once the tablet gets to 70% the dock starts charging the tablet. It adds quite a bit of time.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk
    Pretty much this. I rarely charge my device more than once a week.

Do you leave your screen brightness on max? Do you leave it on performance mode at all times? Is your wifi set to turn off when your device goes to sleep? Do you have the setting to disable the keyboard wakeup turned off?

Checking those things may make noticeable increases on battery.
    02-06-2012 06:53 PM
    Pretty much this. I rarely charge my device more than once a week.

Do you leave your screen brightness on max? Do you leave it on performance mode at all times? Is your wifi set to turn off when your device goes to sleep? Do you have the setting to disable the keyboard wakeup turned off?

Checking those things may make noticeable increases on battery.
    Screen at 50% always; Set to Balanced Mode & disable keyboard wakeup is checked. But I do leave wi-fi on, however, when it's left with just the tablet i lose only 3-5% for the entire night. I'll exchange dock tomorrow. Lasting about a week sounds awesome, makes me want to take it back now!

Thanks Again
    02-06-2012 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD