what video chat works for prime?

Droid Brick

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to use Skype but have yet to try it. I have used Tango but it seems to be a bit buggy. Sometimes video isn't available and I've had to use it in portrait mode which is a bit awkward seeing that the camera seems made for landscape mode.

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I tried downloading skype app at adroid market/google market, but it`s stuck at 3% and giving me error download. Whats the best way to load skype? thanks

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
ok I downloaded skype,but no video call and only voice. I did some research and there a large amount of people saying that skype video call doesnt work with android. I downloaded yahoo messenger w/add on ,but video quality bites. I`m going to try Tango later. As gtalk.

crunchcg

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Have only used Skype so far. We had trouble with video also. Hate to admit that we finally realized both parties must use the video call button and answer with the video icon. Then it worked fine. Neither of us had used it before. We tried it with a win7 laptop and a dell streak with my prime.

Reactions: c00l0ne

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Have only used Skype so far. We had trouble with video also. Hate to admit that we finally realized both parties must use the video call button and answer with the video icon. Then it worked fine. Neither of us had used it before. We tried it with a win7 laptop and a dell streak with my prime.

thanks,,, im gonna have to try it again,,because my skype looks different from my wifes skype on her ipad.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2