copy files on usb to music storage folder on tablet

wiz98

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
i have music files on a usb drive and would like to copy the to a music folder on my asus prime and can't figure out how to do it. can you help me please? dazed and confused. thanks any help greatley appreciated: confused:

skycross

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
You can copy the files to your PC then copy them to the Prime through the USB charger. Otherwise I think you would have to have the dock. Hope this helps.

lt thistle

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
You can copy the files to your PC then copy them to the Prime through the USB charger. Otherwise I think you would have to have the dock. Hope this helps.

+1 that would work. Or, and I have no clue if it well work, but you could try plugging you jump drive into a female to female adapter then the primes cord into that. I have not tried this but am curious to see if it would work

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Droid Brick

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I can only tell you that it will work if you use the dock. I have copied many files (audio, video, pdfs, pictures, etc) this way. If you don't have the dock then I suggest using a PC to copy directly to it. Good luck, and I hope you find a solution.

Nex2knotN

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
You can also use utilities like Wifi Transfer Pro or any other wifi app to transfer the files remotely from a computer to your TP.

--Sent From Transformer Prime

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85