Firmware Update coming to North America

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
my prime is pretty much working the way that i need it to right now. when it comes out i'll wait and see what u guys say about it first...then i'll know whether or not to take the leap.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

gbarrett71

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
How can those of us who have unlocked our bootloaders with the Asus utility be able to get the update? I havent loaded any roms or anything.

alhull

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
This is lame. How can they blast out an update without informing us - the customer - what the heck they are fixing. or adding, whatever? Every time I get an update from my password manager tool or even Firefox, it takes you to a screen showing the updates. Come on ASUS, get on the ball here!!!!

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
The change log has been available for about a week on numerous android sites. Here is a list of features that we got.

- Market will be updated to Play Store (that should've already happened, actually), as well as Books, Music, and Movies updated to their Play varaints

- ASUS Vibe will be updated from 1.0 to 2.0 with an improved interface and content

- LAN Support via USB to ethernet adapter

- Ad-hoc network support

- The ability to choose between landscape and portrait mode when using HDMI output to a TV

- Handle notifications from Lock Screen

- Face unlock

Hope this helps.

dmedesha

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Update went OK. Have not noticed any new problems (have not really had any old problems either.)

I do not see anything new related to ethernet, but I have been using a D-Link USB-to-ethernet adapter since day-one. This TF201 is not rooted.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
No issues here either. I was using the Visidon face lock, however the latest update has shown weird symptoms on my Prime and E3D prior to update. I will reinstall tomorrow and see if it works better after this update somehow.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz