Best Office tool for editing MS docs on Transformer Prime

WasatchRocks

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking of purchasing the Asus Transformer Prime tablet. One of my concerns is being able to take notes and edit MS docs with the tablet.

This will be my first tablet and am looking to replace my laptop with the tablet/keyboard.

I have read the PC World review of alternative office packages and QuickOffice HD Pro came out on top. Has anyone used this office suite on the Prime?

Thanks for your advice.

>>>>>
Meant to say MS (Microsoft) documents

Last edited:

Lawrence76taylor

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Quick office pro is a great app. It's well worth the the 15or 20 dollars it cost. I had the ipad and used pages for my word docs. This one is better in almost every way. Don't get me wrong the ipad app was good , but not nearly as versatile.

Reactions: WasatchRocks

crunchcg

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I am using Office Suite Pro. I use it more for editing simple spreadsheets. Chose it because of document password support. Also used their 30 day trial option before purchasing. No experience with the quick office mentioned above.

Reactions: WasatchRocks

dr12487

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Try Kingsoft Office. It's free, and supports Word 2010 documents. I've used it, and it's great.

(For what it's worth, the PC program is great too. A nice alternative to Word and OpenOffice.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza