Behind in production?

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
just tap it right lol im pretty sure it shouldn't be that hard but apparently its not turning on ill reboot again if its works

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Open up your notifications, there is a WiFi icon in there as well, try and press that one. It should be faded out if it's off, but, once you tap it, it should become a solid standard four bar WiFi icon.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yea, I mean, if that doesn't work, I dunno what to tell you. Either you are doing something wrong, or, there is something seriously wrong with your tablet. If a reboot doesn't work, maybe factory reset. If it still doesn't work, contact ASUS maybe.

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
yeah tapped and nothing on the wifi part it says turning wi-fi on still.. maybe i should wait for it to fully charge.. idk if that will help

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I'd try a factory reset if it's not working. Mine came barely charged if I recall, and, I had no issues right out of the box.

You don't see four gray or blue bars signifying WiFi in the notification area? just want to make sure.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yea, I mean, if that doesn't fix it, that could be a serious issue. Does the touchscreen work? Maybe it's unresponsive in some areas. Just a thought. If the reset doesn't work, I'd call ASUS right away so you can get a new one quickly, or resolve the issue.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I'll PM you a response, that way we don't jack this thread anymore than we already have. Maybe someone will take it back on topic. Heh.

diverbelow

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my TP last Friday from Amazon along with the keyboard dock. I also signed up for the prime account and but with separate S&H for each item since the TP will be delivered on May 21 or May 22.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma