Free GPS kit from Asus

Kmcferrin

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Interesting. I'm curious to see what it looks like. Is it something that just hangs off the device from the power/dock connector?

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
I just registered but didn't see a message that talked about the free gps attachment at all either. Confused.

I did fill out my address in my profile, will they automatically send it seeing that I have a registered prime?

702DROID

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
As soon as i clicked summit it took me to a page to confirm my address for gps dongle shipping

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Are you putting in O instead of zero? Or vice versa? Be careful with that. They should honestly never include O and zero in any sort of identification number unless the zero has a slash through it.

If that doesn't work, contact Asus.

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Are you putting in O instead of zero? Or vice versa? Be careful with that. They should honestly never include O and zero in any sort of identification number unless the zero has a slash through it.

If that doesn't work, contact Asus.

tried it didnt work,,ill contact ASUS thanks

Kmcferrin

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Registered my Prime successfully, but I can't see any information about the free GPS dongle on the site anywhere. Fishy...

anon(21547)

Banned
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I contact Asus Tech Support but so far the Representative doesn't have any information about GPS. They created a case and going to contact me with future update.

Gimik

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
just signed up and I dont see anything about the GPS dongle.

FYI, you can't register your device in chrome for some reason. I changed to IE and just typing in the serial entered all the other info automatically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance