How to pair bluetooth with the ATP

BLLade

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I have a pair of Motorola S10-HD bluetooth headphones that I've paired and used with my Razer. I am trying to get them paired with my Prime without any luck. I've turned on Bluetooth on, turned my phone and headset off and have even cleared the memory in the headset.
With the phone off, the prime on and the headphones on nothing happens.
AM I missing something? This is only the second time I have ever tried to use bluetooth on anything.

AzraelsKiss

May 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a pair of Motorola S10-HD bluetooth headphones that I've paired and used with my Razer. I am trying to get them paired with my Prime without any luck. I've turned on Bluetooth on, turned my phone and headset off and have even cleared the memory in the headset.
With the phone off, the prime on and the headphones on nothing happens.
AM I missing something? This is only the second time I have ever tried to use bluetooth on anything.

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/58431/p_country_code/US

Once you have the headset in pairing mode (blue LED on according to the directions in the FAQ) go to Settings > Bluetooth on your Prime. Either turn on bluetooth, or click on "Search for Devices" in the upper righthand corner of the screen. When your headset is listed in the device list, click on it and it should pair up.

~Azrael's Kiss~

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm