Prime isn't doing well..

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if it was possible to get a replacement still for my prime. I'm having the wifi issues like some other people are. I bought the Prime from staples about a month ago. It is still possible to get a replacement or i'm just screwed at this point? My wifi is so bad that my kitchen which is attached to my living room which is where the router is had bad signal for wifi i drop to 2 bars. So im 5 feet away from the router and i get 2 bars I move 3 feet and it goes back up to 4 bars.. it kinda really sucks. anybody can help me out in who to contact or if its worth contacting asus

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if it was possible to get a replacement still for my prime. I'm having the wifi issues like some other people are. I bought the Prime from staples about a month ago. It is still possible to get a replacement or i'm just screwed at this point? My wifi is so bad that my kitchen which is attached to my living room which is where the router is had bad signal for wifi i drop to 2 bars. So im 5 feet away from the router and i get 2 bars I move 3 feet and it goes back up to 4 bars.. it kinda really sucks. anybody can help me out in who to contact or if its worth contacting asus

ASUS will "fix" it hopefully, however I do know they'll take it through RMA. It's a pain, but I did it and they fixed my issues. My issue was hardware, the screen wouldn't respond. So i'm not sure what they could do for you wifi wise, but after reading through several threads, I do know that they believe they can improve weak wifi issues. Sometimes, just messing with your router settings (switching channels and such) makes a difference. I've had pretty good wifi range with mine. All in all, it took 3.25 weeks for them to get it back to me. Go to ASUS website, give them a call, explain the issue and they'll set you up to send it to them.

Reactions: flipbeats

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol