Xfinity Player issues?

Droid Brick

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Anyone out there having problems with the Xfinity Player on the Prime? On a daily basis it will lock up and I have to do a hard reset.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

m4gicm4n

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Ya ever since the newest update my Xfinity Player has not been working. Mine will get to the point where the video is about to start and then it says something like "video could not be found". It is rather annoying so I did send an email to xfinity support hopefully it can be fixed soon

Mikey D_PhD

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
No issues here. Just watched Falling Skies this afternoon. No buffering, no skipping. All good.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

toan04

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Ya ever since the newest update my Xfinity Player has not been working. Mine will get to the point where the video is about to start and then it says something like "video could not be found". It is rather annoying so I did send an email to xfinity support hopefully it can be fixed soon

Try uninstalling and reinstalling. That fixed that issue for me.

pappolarbear

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
I have to Motorola Xoom, running Honeycomb v4.1.1. Ijust downloaded the Xfinity Player app, and no matter what I try to watch, the Audio is about 2 seconds ahead of the video. Is this a settings issue? If so, someone help please! :-[

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I have to Motorola Xoom, running Honeycomb v4.1.1. Ijust downloaded the Xfinity Player app, and no matter what I try to watch, the Audio is about 2 seconds ahead of the video. Is this a settings issue? If so, someone help please! :-[

If you are running honeycomb, you are not version 4.1. 4.1 is Jellybean, 3.x is Honeycomb. Have You tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Also, this is the transformer prime section of the forums, and you have a xoom. We don't have the xoom and so can't verify what you're saying.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes, you might want to try posting this in the Xoom forum, or, the General Help and How To forum. Probably get a better answer there.

mao mao

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
What am I doing wrong? I downloaded the xfinity app but can't find anywhere to watch TV on the prime. All I can do is tell my dvr to record upcoming programs.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Do you have the Xfinity TV App? Or the Xfinity TV Player? I see both in Play. The Player seems to let you watch On Demand stuff, not the other one. If you don't have the Player, try that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol