I have an ASUS transformer Prime and a HTC rezound and since yesterday I am having problems logging in to my yahoo email account.

I have to log into my email via my PC then it works.

Is anyone experiencing this problem?

What are the correct settings?
    07-04-2012 12:02 PM
    Have you tried removing and adding the Yahoo account back?
    07-05-2012 09:30 PM
    You got yourself an advisor badge, eh? Good job!
    07-07-2012 11:13 AM
    Lol, yea, I sure did Val, thanks!! Kinda wish it still said Supa Saiyajin next to it though.
    07-07-2012 03:03 PM
    Lol, yea, I sure did Val, thanks!! Kinda wish it still said Supa Saiyajin next to it though.
    Naw, you got that badge, it looks awesome!
    Devinator likes this.
    07-07-2012 09:36 PM
    Naw, you got that badge, it looks awesome!
    And before that I was the Hokage... I wanna be that again too some day, lol. Nah, just kidding.

Lol, Val. Yea, it does look really cool. I am honored to have it. I love AC and am proud as could be to have that Title and continue to help out and do whatever I can for the best Android community around.

Lol, we kinda jacked this thread, maybe OP will come back and get it back on track.
    07-07-2012 09:47 PM
    And before that I was the Hokage... I wanna be that again too some day, lol. Nah, just kidding.

Lol, Val. Yea, it does look really cool. I am honored to have it. I love AC and am proud as could be to have that Title and continue to help out and do whatever I can for the best Android community around.

Lol, we kinda jacked this thread, maybe OP will come back and get it back on track.
    We sorta did......
    07-07-2012 09:50 PM
    Have you tried removing and adding the Yahoo account back?
    Well, I did say this. So, I'll quote it, and, hopefully they'll come back and let me know if they tried it or not.
    07-07-2012 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD