I posted this as a question in a related thread, but these forums aren't exactly bumpin' with life anymore now that the other ASUS tablets have been released, as well as the Nexus 7. If anyone's around and can offer any suggestion, please do.

My original question was as follows:

"I have one of those 360 USB controllers you can use with your PC. I just plug that right into the Prime's USB port and it works magically.

My main issue has been such a few amount of games supporting gamepads, though...it's really frustrating. Emulators such as Genesis, Super Nintendo, etc, work decently, although I noticed I can't play two player in any of them because, for some reason, the Prime doesn't allow me to set the keyboard keys as the 2nd player's controls! Or, more interestingly, it does - but only allows a couple of buttons. Once done configuring the keyboard for the second player's controls, I end up controlling the second player using my own gamepad, while I also control my own character. Only one or two buttons on the keyboard dock seem to work for the second player - usually whichever key I assign "jump" to."

Does this make sense? Basically, I want to play an emulator (or any game) with a friend in the same room on the Prime together; one of us using the 360 controller, one of us using the keyboard dock keys for controls - similar to how many people play emulators on PCs (or was I the only one who grew up doing that?). Is this not possible with the Prime?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    08-04-2012 12:19 PM
    I don't play any two player games on my Prime, so I can't help there. All mp games I play are on consoles or PCs. I'm too selfish with my Prime!!
    08-04-2012 07:42 PM
    Well, thanks for the reply anyway. :-) Hoping someone else can chime in here, too. It would be great to bust out some old-school Bomberman against a relative or friend.
    08-05-2012 04:33 AM