Upcoming hard shell case dock and tablet!!

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Neat. I was a little disappointed at first that there were no good case solutions for Prime with the dock. But, then quickly realized I didn't need one, or screen protectors for that matter. I keep it in a leather bound folder in my book bag to transfer to and from work, take it out and put it on my desk, then put it back when I leave for the day. Folder protects the Prime, dock protects the screen.

But, it's cool that they are making them themselves, and, 20 bucks is reasonable.

collinsac24

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Neat. I was a little disappointed at first that there were no good case solutions for Prime with the dock. But, then quickly realized I didn't need one, or screen protectors for that matter. I keep it in a leather bound folder in my book bag to transfer to and from work, take it out and put it on my desk, then put it back when I leave for the day. Folder protects the Prime, dock protects the screen.

But, it's cool that they are making them themselves, and, 20 bucks is reasonable.

At the moment I keep it in a laptop sleeve that zips but I dislike because: 1. That extra step of unzipping then pulling it out (Lmao dirty mind here sorry) just seems unnecessary. And 2. The prime is a beautiful device so I want all to see it and be jealous!! Haha. Really wish they had this done a long time ago but I'm sure it still will do great as there are quite a few prime owners still searching for this kinda thing

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Lol.

I'm okay with the extra step because it's even safer in this padded folder I have it in then it would be in a case. Granted, I only use mine on a desk. I just don't see the need for a case on something that is docked. I'm not picking it up and handing it to people. I do sometimes undock it and walk it over to a coworker. But, that happens very rarely and I'm super careful with it.

Lol, well, I'll take functionality over aesthetics any day.

collinsac24

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Lol.

I'm okay with the extra step because it's even safer in this padded folder I have it in then it would be in a case. Granted, I only use mine on a desk. I just don't see the need for a case on something that is docked. I'm not picking it up and handing it to people. I do sometimes undock it and walk it over to a coworker. But, that happens very rarely and I'm super careful with it.

Lol, well, I'll take functionality over aesthetics any day.

To each his/her own :) but I think it depends what you use it for or where. As far as functionality I don't seem to have the problems EVERYONE else seems to have, I guess I just got the perfect prime;) except for the GPS that was just plain sad

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. It really does depend on what you use it for. I know if I didn't use it in the dock and used it like a traditional tablet, I'd definitely have the best case money could buy.

Lol. My WiFi isn't great, but, it's good enough. A couple of times I've dropped signal walking too far away or outside or something, when I'd get it on other devices, but I have very few complaints.

Don't use it for GPS really, so, never really ran into any issues there. I rarely use it in the car. I guess if I did I'd be pissed though, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz